Small-group Pompeii tour with licensed guide
Join a small group of up to 15 people for a unique 3-hour tour of the ruins of ancient Pompeii.
Led by a licensed local tour guide special headsets will also provide you with 3D historical re-creations of Pompeii as it was 2,000 years ago before the eruption of Mount Vesuvius (along with interesting commentary: available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian).
See Pompeii in a complete 360º 3-dimensional immersive virtual reality. Temples, homes, shops, theaters, streets and markets come to life right before your eyes!
Sites include: * some sights may not be seen due to time constraints
- The Amphitheater: watch the gladiators fight to the death
- The Temple of Apollo: witness a sacred ceremony
- The Forum: the heart of ancient Pompeii comes back to life
- The Basilica: buried for 17 centuries now once again alive with people
- The Stabian Baths: learn about everyday life in Pompeii
- The Luponar (brothel): a most popular site comes alive
- The House of Menander: walk through a wealthy Pompeiian home
- The Garden of the Fugitives: witness the final destruction of Pompeii as Vesuvius erupts!
- The Large Theater/Gladiator Barracks: performers practice their craft and gladiators prepare for battle
- Via dell'Abbondanza: experience the everyday street life of this once bustling city
- A shop & bakery: experience the important commercial life of Pompeii
- Thermopolium & home: see how the Pompeiians ate and drank
This is the world's first on-site 3D virtual reality tour of an ancient city. Come join the adventure and travel through time with us!
* Note: sights are subject to unexpected closure due to construction
April 1st - December 23rd:
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
10:30 am and 2:30 pm
December 23rd - March 7th:
The office will be closed for the winter season.